I am currently leading Tree Corps , a 19-week full-time arboriculture workforce development program with Holden Forests & Gardens. The program runs from March – August 2017 in Cleveland, OH. Click on this link to read a recent article in the News Herald about Tree Corps. Follow us on Instagram at #TreeCorps to see what we’ve bene up to!
As a co-teacher of the Permaculture Women’s Guild, I am co-teaching an online Permaculture Design Certification Course with Advanced Certification in Social Permaculture and Designing Invisible Structures.
Recent 2017-18 Workshops & Presentations…
- Oct 26, 2017, Vermicomposting: Turning Spoils Into Healthy Soils, hosted by Geauga County Soil & Water Conservation District @ West Woods Nature Center.
- Nov 4, 2017, “Gardening Through the Seasons,” Master Gardeners of Cuyahoga County Fall Seminar, @ Cuyahoga County Parma-Snow Library.
- Nov. 15, 2017, “Health of the Doan Brook Tree Canopy,” Doan Brook Watershed Partnership’s Annual Meeting, @ Nature Center at Shaker Lakes.
- January 31, 2018 mediating the Cleveland Museum of Natural History’s Women Committee’s Science Book discussion on The Hidden Life of Trees.
- February 10, 2018, Winter Pruning 101 @ Holden Arboretum.
- February 24, 2018, Introduction to Forest Medicinals @ Holden Arboretum.
- March 8, 2018, 5th Annual Green Conference: Adaptive Design; How the Changing Climate is Key in the Landscapes of Tomorrow @ Holden Arboretum.
- April 28, 2018, Tree Planting: Best Practices @ Holden Arboretum.